The PRA’s next Regional Forum is being held at Carlisle, Cumbria, on Thursday 16th October.
The event is taking place at Carlisle United FC, Brunton Park, Warwick Road, with coffee available from 10am, and a free buffet lunch will be provided.
Topics on the agenda are:
* PRA – outlook for 2014, including: duty deferment – how it works, what it means for you; planning – halt the expansion of the supermarkets; and business rates – have you obtained your discount?
* Christie & Co –property issues affecting forecourts
* Shell – Shell and dealer growth
* Vianet Fuel Solutions – fuel security
* Santander – why PRA banking?
* PRA – technical update plus Big Oil update
* Accenture (Fuels Retailing Group) – Market Research Survey.
The event is free-of-charge to members and non-members. To register contact the PRA on: email@example.com or telephone: 020 7580 9122.