The PRA has announced plans for its next face-to-face Business Breakout event, which will be on Wednesday September 29 in Falkirk.
Since March last year it has been organising online Business Bulletins via Zoom because of the Covid-19 restrictions, but this month it has resumed face-to-face Business Breakouts.
The Falkirk event will be at The Falkirk Wheel, The Blueprint Room, Lime Road, from 10.00am until 1.30pm.
The programme is:
• PRA / CWA – market update 2021;
• CBE – fuel on self-checkout;
• Eurotank – keeping your fuel flowing;
• Petroassist – Petrotec Axon launch;
• Christie & Co – the market for petrol filling stations update.
Coffee will be available from 10.00 am and there will be a free buffet lunch with time to network with other petrol retailers. Car parking is free.