The PRA has announced plans for a face-to-face Business Breakout event, which will be on Wednesday October 6 in Newmarket, Cambridgeshire.
Since March last year it has been organising online Business Bulletins via Zoom because of the Covid-19 restrictions, but this month it has resumed face-to-face Business Breakouts.
The Newmarket event will be at the Millennium Grandstand at Newmarket Racecourse from 10.00am until 1.30pm.
The programme is:
- PRA / CWA – market update 2021;
- CBE – fuel on self-checkout;
- Eurotank – keeping your fuel flowing;
- EdgePetrol – proven fuel pricing strategies to increase profitability;
- Christie & Co – the market for petrol filling stations update;
- Winkworth Sherwood LLP – legal update;
- GripHero – forecourt “gloves” with the world’s lowest CO2 footprint.
Coffee will be available from 10.00 am and there will be a free buffet lunch with time to network with other petrol retailers. Car parking is free.