The PRA has announced plans for a face-to-face Business Breakout event, which will be on Thursday November 25 in Cardiff.
Since March last year it had been organising online Business Bulletins via Zoom because of the Covid-19 restrictions, but in September it resumed face-to-face Business Breakouts.
The Cardiff event will be in the Fred Keenor Suite at the Cardiff City Stadium, Leckwith Road, Cardiff, from 10am until 1.30pm.
The programme is:
- PRA / CWA – market update 2021;
- CBE – Fuel on Self-Checkout;
- Eurotank – keeping your fuel flowing;
- GripHero – Forecourt “Gloves” with the World’s lowest CO2 footprint;
- Petroassist – Petrotec Axon Launch;
- EdgePetrol – proven fuel pricing strategies to increase profitability;
- Christie & Co – The Market for Petrol Filling Stations Update.
Tea and coffee will be available from 10am and there will be a free buffet lunch with time to network with other petrol retailers. Car parking is free.