The PRA has announced plans for its first face-to-face Business Breakout event in 18 months, on Thursday September 16 in Durham.
Since March last year it has been organising online Business Bulletins via Zoom because of the Covid-19 restrictions.
The first Business Breakout of the new season will be in the Fountain Room at the Ramside Hall Hotel, Carrville, Durham, from 10.00am until 1.30pm.
The programme is:
• PRA / CWA – market update 2021;
• CBE – fuel on self-checkout;
• Eurotank – keeping your fuel flowing;
• Petroassist – Petrotec Axon launch;
• Chargepoint – electrification for forecourt operators and convenience retailers;
• Christie & Co – the market for petrol filling stations update.
Coffee will be available from 10.00 am and there will be a free buffet lunch with time to network with other petrol retailers. Car parking is free.