Gulf has attracted seven more independently owned forecourts to join its network with a combined annual volume of more than 20 million litres.
The Gulf brand is supplied by Certas Energy, which says it is attracting an increasing number of dealers to its network in Britain, and they now total more than 490 sites.
The latest recruits are:
• Beath Service Station, Cowdenbeath, Fife;
• Bishops Rise Service Station, Hatfield;
• Fairfield Service Station, Stockton-on-Tees;
• Flint Filling Station, Clwyd;
• Kiln Park Service Station, Tenby;
• Richborough Service Station, Ramsgate; and
• Ruskington Service Station, Lincoln.
Flint Filling Station, formerly with BP, is on track to sell 3.2 million litres this year, an increase of 14%. Owner Neil Schofield said he recognised the impact of the Gulf dealer package on volumes and the more attentive and flexible relationship that had developed with Certas Energy.