The launch of Indie 5000, the project that targets single-site dealers or those with a handful of sites, is backed by an industry dinner at IFFE 2011 on Sunday February 27 as well as special presentations at the show. These include:
• Optimising property value and business exit strategies presented by Barber Wadlow
• How to improve fuel margins by Simon Kucher & Partners
• Taking small steps to maximise shop income and profit by InStore Profits
• The car wash business by Wilcomatic
• Making car wash pay in a difficult climate by WashTec
• Forecourts of the future by brand agency Circle.
In addition, there is the Eurotank Fuels Handling and Storage technical seminar, which will run on every day of the show (Sunday February 27 to Tuesday March 1.
Harvest Energy is a big supporter of IFFE. In addition
to sponsoring the show entrance, the company is also supporting the Indie 5000 dinner and the Top 50 Indies dinner on February 28.
Simon Davis, head of sales and logistics at Harvest Energy, says: “Where possible we always try and support both
our dealers and the industry. Whether that is through sponsoring something our dealers are passionate about, like a local youth football/cricket team or an industry event like IFFE, we like to take a more personal approach to how we do business.”
For more details about IFFE 2011 and the new National Convenience Show, see pages 41-53. You can also log onto www.forecourtshow.com