Advice on ways to reduce incidents of crime on forecourts will be one of the subjects covered at the next PRA “Live and Local” meeting, which will be in Perth November 3.
The meeting will be taking place at The Centenary Suite McDiarmid Park, Crieff Road, Perth, with registration from 10am and is due to close at 1pm.
It includes coffee and lunch and is free to attend for PRA members and non-members.
In addition to a presentation on security from Forecourt Eye, the meeting will include:
• 2016 Market Overview, presented by the PRA;
• Build, Brand and Repair, presented by Global MSI;
• How do you provide your staff with adequate training, presented by SPA;
• Save money on your water bills, from Anglian Water Business; and
• Trends in the UK Property market from Christie & Co.
To register for the meeting click here, or telephone 020 7580 9122.