Advice on a cost-effective way to provide staff training will be one of the subjects covered at the PRA “Live and Local” meeting, which will be in Newmarket on November 9.
The meeting will be taking place at Newmarket Racecourse, The Links, Newmarket CB8 0TF, with registration from 10am and is due to close at 2pm.
It includes coffee and lunch and is free to attend for PRA members and non-members. There will also be a raffle with the prize of two tickets to a forthcoming meeting at the racecourse.
In addition to a presentation on training from SPA, the meeting will include:
• 2016 Market Overview, presented by the PRA;
• build, brand and repair, presented by Global MSI;;
• trends in the UK property market from Christie & Co;
• innovators in epos technology from CBE; and
• how to reduce crime on your forecourt from Forecourt Eye.
To register for the meeting go to: https://www.ukpra.co.uk/events/live-and-local/ or telephone 020 7580 9122.