Advice on ways to reduce incidents of crime on forecourts will be one of the subjects covered at the next PRA “Live and Local” meeting, which will be in Swansea on November 23.
The meeting will be taking place at The Liberty Stadium, Landore, Swansea SA1 2FA, with registration from 10am and is due to close at 2pm.
It includes coffee and lunch and is free to attend for PRA members and non-members.
In addition to a presentation on security from Forecourt Eye, the meeting will include:
• 2016 Market Overview, presented by the PRA;
• How do you provide your staff with adequate training, presented by SPA;
• Build, Brand and Repair, presented by Global MSI;
• Innovators in EPoS Technology, presented by CBE;
• Trends in the UK property market from Christie & Co; and
• “Olew Dros Gymru” – The National Brand of Wales from Oil 4 Wales.
To register for the meeting click here or telephone 020 7580 9122.