Coca-Cola European Partners has revealed the dates and locations for the Official Coca-Cola Premier League Trophy Tour, which will give fans the opportunity to have their photograph taken with the Premier League trophy and enjoy some unique football experiences.
As well as having the chance to get up close with the Premier League trophy, the tour will also feature a FIFA gaming floor on the bespoke bus for guests to compete in a ‘Battle of the Ballers’ tournament; a ‘Take the Mic’ commentary experience, where fans can re-script some of the most historic moments of the Premier League, and guest appearances from some of the legends of the game.
Times and venues for the Official Coca-Cola Premier League Trophy Tour are:
• Saturday 23 March – Liverpool, Williamson Square
• Saturday 30 March – Newcastle, Times Square
• Saturday 6 April – Cardiff, St David’s
• Saturday 13 April – Dublin, Dundrum Town Centre
• Saturday 20 April – Manchester, Exchange Square
• Saturday 27 April – London, to be announced.