Quaker Oats is giving convenience retailers the opportunity to win a store makeover to attract shoppers across the winter season and maximise the hot breakfast sales opportunity.
The winning retailer will see their store transformed into a winter wonderland, creating theatre and buzz in their local community in the run-up to Christmas.
“We know that winter is a key time for the hot cereal segment, with consumers seeking a comforting, warming breakfast option. Porridge sales have increased by 10% in the last two years and Quaker Oats So Simple Pots have delivered 26% of total hot cereals growth in the last three years, demonstrating that Quaker can really help drive further incremental sales this winter,” comments Matt Goddard, field sales director at PepsiCo.
“This latest activity from Quaker Oats will drive consumers in to the winning store with exciting in-store theatre, giving the winning retailer a fantastic opportunity to drive sales. The competition proved extremely successful last year so we are looking forward to driving excitement with retailers again this winter.”
Last year’s winner was Susan Connolly, development manager for a series of Spar stores. She commented on the day: “The store looks absolutely amazing and is a great way to reinforce our mission of getting closer to our customers by creating some inspiring in-store theatre and live, hot porridge sampling. A massive thank you to PepsiCo for the experience.”
To stand the chance of winning this exclusive prize, retailers should send their name, address and telephone contact number on a postcard to the address below:
Quaker Oat So Simple Winter Wonderland Competition
27 London End
Terms and Conditions;
1. The competition is open to all GB retailers (England, Scotland, Wales)
2. By taking part in this competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these rules
3. The opening date for receipt of entries is Friday 6th November and the closing date for receipt of entries is Friday 4th December
4. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed. No responsibility will be taken for technical, telecommunication or website error, proof of entry is not proof of receipt
5. The winner will be notified by Monday 7th December via email or telephone
6. The prize to be won is to have your store transformed into a winter wonderland and this will happen by Friday 18th December
7. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. The decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner will be required to take part in related publicity